• Advertisement

There’s been a couple high

ГКЛ, ГВЛ, СМЛ, кирпич, отделочные панели, обои и штукатурка

There’s been a couple high

Сообщение officialsbaseball » Пт ноя 23, 2018 12:11 pm

OTTAWA Boston Bruins Hats Womens , Ontario (AP) — In the midst of a so-so sophomore season, the Golden Knights finally scored in bunches.William Carrier put Vegas ahead for good after Ottawa rallied from a three-goal deficit, and the Golden Knights beat the Senators 5-3 on Thursday night.Vegas, which reached the Stanley Cup final in its inaugural season but has hovered around .500 so far in this campaign, scored more than three goals in regulation for the first time since Oct. 16, a span of nine games.“We played a real good game,” coach Gerald Gallant said. “The puck finally went in the net for us so that was a real key for us to get five goals. We’re happy with that.”Jonathan Marchessault, Shea Theodore, Nick Holden and Pierre-Edouard Bellemare also scored for the Golden Knights. Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves.Matt Duchene, Ryan Dzingel and Thomas Chabot scored for the Senators Custom Boston Bruins Jerseys , who fell behind 3-0 late in the second period before coming back to tie it in the third. Craig Anderson stopped 37 shots.Trailing 3-1 to start the third, Ottawa scored twice in just over a minute to make it 3-3. Dzingel scored at 6:57, and Chabot converted into a wide-open net as Fleury was caught sprawling.Vegas regained the lead about a minute later as Carrier won a battle along the boards, stepped around Mark Borowiecki and beat Anderson stick side.Bellemare got the final goal into a wide-open net after Anderson got tangled with Carrier. The Senators challenged unsuccessfully for goaltender interference, a call that infuriated coach Guy Boucher, who said he isn’t sure what constitutes interference anymore.“I don’t know anymore,” Boucher said. “All of us together, we just don’t know anymore. I’ll let them decide and that’s it. I can’t make it, whether it’s our game or somebody else’s game. I guess that’s why I’m not paid for those decisions.”The goal with 8 minutes remaining was deflating for the Senators.“It’s human nature,” Boucher said. “I was 100 percent sure it was going to be goaltender interference www.sabresshoponline.com , so it’s just mind-boggling so by the time you get rid of the frustration and all that it’s two goals. If it’s one goal, it might have been different.”Vegas dominated much of the second period and took a 3-0 lead late when Holden jumped into the play and lifted the puck over Anderson’s right shoulder. It was the well-traveled defenseman’s first goal for Vegas.Ottawa finally solved Fleury 29 seconds later when the goalie poke-checked Chabot and the puck went right to Duchene. Mike Stone picked up an assist, extending his point streak to five games.“I thought we did some really good things,” Duchene said. “Obviously when you tie it 3-3 in the third, it can go either way. We had the momentum, so tough way to lose.”Duchene’s goal came after Borowiecki accepted a challenge from Ryan Reaves to drop the gloves.“There’s been a couple high hits on our team the last couple weeks,” Reaves said. “Everybody knows that if you’re going to do that, you’re going to have to answer the bell. Good on him for answering the bell, not a lot of guys will do that, but good on him.”The Knights got two power-play goals in the first period. Marchessault opened the scoring 15 minutes in Buffalo Sabres T-Shirts Womens , and with 20 seconds remaining, Theodore fired a puck from just inside the blue line through traffic and past Anderson.NOTES: Senators rookie Brady Tkachuk returned after missing the previous nine games with a torn ligament in his left leg. He was held without a point for the first time since his debut. … Ottawa LW Max McCormick was a healthy scratch. … Vegas was without LW Erik Haula, who was injured Tuesday against Toronto.UP NEXTGolden Knights: At Montreal on Saturday in the third of their four-game trip.Senators: Visit Tampa Bay on Saturday night in the first of back-to-back games in Florida. It’s not a trend the Calgary Flames hope to continue against the Anaheim Ducks at Honda Center on Wednesday, but they’ve made a habit of coming from behind to win games this season.The Flames have won an NHL-high five games when trailing after two periods this season. No other team in the league has won more than two games in that situation.Calgary (9-5-1) most recently rallied from 3-2 deficit at the start of the third period against the visiting Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday night and scored three goals in the third period of the 5-3 win, the fourth straight victory for the Flames.Article continues below ...“It’s obviously not ideal for us to be down games,” Calgary forward Sean Monahan told the Calgary Sun. “I mean, we’re not going to change the way we play, but that’s just the way it’s going right now.”The Ducks (6-7-3) ended a seven-game losing streak with a 3-2 overtime win against the visiting Columbus Blue Jackets on Sunday, but were unable to build off that momentum and lost 4-1 at the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday.“The good thing is, there’s no time to really think about this Buffalo Sabres Hoodies Womens ,” Ducks forward Patrick Eaves told FSN Prime Ticket after the loss. “We’re up against a good team coming in (Wednesday) that’ll be ready for us, and we’ll be ready as well.”Anaheim will turn to veteran goaltender Ryan Miller after No. 1 goalie John Gibson played against the Kings.Miller last played Oct. 30 against the visiting Philadelphia Flyers and gave up three goals on 36 shots in the 3-2 loss. Miller has not faced the Flames as a member of the Ducks. He last played against Calgary while with the Vancouver Canucks in 2016-17, going 3-0-0 against the Flames that season.Monahan is among the Flames who is off to a red-hot start. He has 18 points (eight goals, 10 assists) in 15 games this season.Johnny Gaudreau has 19 points (six goals, 13 assists) and Matthew Tkachuk has 18 points (six goals, 12 assists), putting all three in the top 13 in the NHL in points. Only the Colorado Avalanche has three players in the top 13 in points as well.Michael Frolik is third on the Flames with seven goals, scoring one in each of the past two games.“It gives you a little more confidence, for sure,” Frolik told the Calgary Sun. “And I think hockey is all about confidence. When you score a few Buffalo Sabres Hats Womens , the confidence goes higher. Hopefully, I’ll keep it going and just keep working hard. Anytime you can help the team, it’s nice.”Anaheim center Ryan Getzlaf returned Tuesday night after missing the win against the Blue Jackets with an upper-body injury. He had seven points (two goals, five assists) in a four-game point streak leading up to Tuesday, but went scoreless against the Kings.The Ducks are 2-6-2 with Getzlaf in the lineup this season and 4-1-1 without.Calgary has struggled to win in Anaheim for more than a decade.The Flames lost 25 straight games in the building between Jan. 19, 2004 to Oct. 9, 2017. They ended the streak with a 2-0 win early last season, but then lost their most recent game at Honda Center 2-1 on Dec. 29.
officialsbaseball

• Advertisement

Вернуться в Стеновые материалы