• Advertisement

Дизайн ванны.

Услуги по ремонту и строительству, обсуждение студий дизайна интерьеров

Re: Дизайн ванны.

Сообщение bonsay » Сб май 25, 2013 7:40 am

А вот чуть-чуть по дизайну.Прибабахи всякие.На первом фото было сложно закрыть колено.
Вложения
Фото0130.jpg
Как это было.
Фото0130.jpg (203.54 КБ) Просмотров: 1466
Фото0232.jpg
В совмещённой квартире кухню переоборудовали в ванную комнату.
Фото0232.jpg (171.46 КБ) Просмотров: 1466
SAM_0811.jpg
SAM_0811.jpg (217.5 КБ) Просмотров: 1466
bonsay

Сообщение Аннэт » Сб сен 23, 2017 11:39 pm

вроде думаешь,ну что там та ванна,а начинаешь плитку выбирать голова кружиться и т.д.Сейчас идей и всяких дополнений просто масса.Мы еще использовали подобные коврики http://samrukamy.ru/dekor/kovriki/kovrik-v-vannuyu.html ,которые добавили лишнего уюта и комфорта в нашу ванну.Советую всем!
Аннэт

Сообщение Maginn » Сб янв 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Пластик в ванной комнате мне не нравится. Я заказал столешницу из искусственного камня на этом сайте. Красиво выглядит и не теряет вид со временем.
Maginn

wholesale china jerseys 0-13-0-13-235719 cheap nfl jerseys

Сообщение 97WzugSKd3 » Вт май 01, 2018 8:20 am

Pro gamers have incredible dexterity in their hands therefore they are athletes and they play a sport. I keep my current few games on there and put everything else on an external (the original HDD in an enclosure). The acini release their enzymes into a fluid known as pancreatic juice.

cheap jerseys supply I love a good amount of crunch, but 5e pushed it too far. Higher end mattresses are made with more dense foam. They later discover it is a pressure cooker bomb, similar to the ones used at the marathon, the chief said. He completed his first full Ironman triathlon October 8 in Kailua Kona, Hawaii.. cheap jerseys supply

cheap nhl jerseys Using pieces of scrap card, arrange the windows how you want them to appear on the final model. Like other gibbons, it's a social animal that lives in the tree canopy and has an omnovorous diet. "Good mothers" gave their children pasteurized milk. Why does a motorcycle work this way? The motorcycle's wheels act like gyroscopes and create gyroscopic forces when moving at speeds above five miles an hour. cheap nhl jerseys

I know it sucks, trust me I was in the same boat, but make the most of it.. The two wheeled ammunition limber was hooked up to the horses and the trail of the gun was hooked to the limber. This newspaper element is defined as the flag or sometimes the nameplate.

wholesale nfb jerseys Have you ever just flubbed up in life, for like a minor thing? Just something as small as getting a bad grade, or for making a mistake at work? And then you sit there wondering about what the consequences are going to be? And then all day, or all week, you just have this weird ass bubbly feeling in your stomach? Multiply that feeling times. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap chian jerseys You can also check out my top 100 from this point forward as well.. I agree, I just don know why she lie about it. "I thought people would harass me or stop me or stare at me," she said. And tonight I stand here with just one regret: that (the late) Danny (Federici) and Clarence (Clemons) couldn't be with us here.". wholesale jerseys

There are times when all I need is to cry on someone's shoulder and feel sorry for myself. It's a very old school retro cool bit of hardware. They even have a celebrities and spiritual entertainment section for the more secular visitor. I eat shark, fried, steamed, baked, broiled, and blackened and there's a few more ways I plan to try it.

There is possibly more than just the islands that the Aztecs left on this lake, for unexplained sounds of spirits are sometimes heard whispering and floating around the island where a man in this century lived by himself, alone with his own tormented mind that was full of voices.

wholesale nfl jerseys 10nm isn designed for EUV, it designed for quad patterning. Or even isolationism vs globalism.. You do not need to dumb down this great game to appeal to the new players that want kill streaks and red dots on our guns. And lavender! (You could go big and do a ton of lavender.) There are many types of thyme, including creeping thyme, which would be a really good groundcover for when you don know what to put somewhere for a while.. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap nba jerseys You'll also be able to see who has liked your comments.To address user feedback, we're adding additional inactivity shutdown options to the Power mode startup menu. Is not for the users to create content, but rather for the company to deliver content of their choosing to their users. cheap ncaa jerseys

The legs of beef that were hanging from the scales seemed much larger than the leg of any cow I had ever seen in a field. Unlike most Harem anime, just about every member of Kimihito harem is shown to have some sort of caring relationship with the others even when he not around.

cheap jerseys china When Rebekah brought him home to her family and they saw the gifts Eliezer had given her and heard the reason for his journey, they had no doubt that he was right in his mission. I am 26 but I don have an age. Dolomitization means that calcium carbonate (minerals aragonite or calcite which make up limestone) were replaced by calcium magnesium carbonate (mineral dolomite) through the action of magnesium bearing water percolating the limestone or limy mud cheap jerseys wholesale.
97WzugSKd3

Сообщение saibat » Вт май 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Кстати, мы когда искали людей что смогут сделать профессиональный ремонт квартиры, то лично к ним вот обращались http://strousam.com/ В целом всем порадовали, да и цены ни разу не кусаются, так что вы бы могли сами к ним присмотреться и решить стоит оно того или же нет, но я в целом всем доволен и советую
saibat

Сообщение Лизза » Вт июн 19, 2018 3:28 pm

У меня в ванной потолок и стены выше метра оббиты пластиком, пол и стена до метра облицованы плиткой. Раньше стены были оббиты деревом, но от влаги оно издавало запах, который невозможно перебить никаким освежителем. Сейчас все отлично, и плесени, кстати, и в помине нет.
Лизза

Сообщение vandoraa » Вс июл 29, 2018 11:44 am

vandoraa

Сообщение vandoraa » Пт сен 07, 2018 9:17 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
vandoraa

Сообщение vandoraa » Чт сен 27, 2018 3:38 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо